Send Topic Print
Valley Gathering 2014 (Read 3082 times)
FLC astroflyer
Private

MULLIGAN driver

Milford, N.S.
Valley Gathering 2014
Mar 23rd, 2014 at 12:11pm

gents, I have just uploaded photos from the Valley Gathering yesterday.

a record number (37 flyers) registered for the event.  Lots of flying, fun and mid air collisions.
lots of prizes for the lucky prize winners donated by Geoff of Mighty Small Cars, John and Greg Hatt of Maritime Hobbies and crafts, and Great Hobbies of Charlottetown..

www.asrcm.ns.ca

note there is a link there for all the photos I made at the event.

DSC_2975-1.jpg (94 KB | 210 )
DSC_2975-1.jpg
DSC_3017-1.jpg (93 KB | 211 )
DSC_3017-1.jpg
DSC_3005-1.jpg (95 KB | 215 )
DSC_3005-1.jpg
DSC_3111-1.jpg (94 KB | 203 )
DSC_3111-1.jpg

OLDEST AL the walking spellchecker

IP Logged

SandyM
God Member

Dartmouth
Re: Valley Gathering 2014
Reply #1 - Mar 23rd, 2014 at 1:14pm

guess I'm old school Al, can't find a link to the photos
guess I am......found it..

IP Logged

Glen

Sackville N.S.
Reply #2 - Mar 23rd, 2014 at 2:10pm

Excellent photo's as usual Al .

IP Logged

SandyM
God Member

Dartmouth
Reply #3 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 12:05pm

great shots as usual Al....one thing, there are 2 shots of me talking "blue foamies" with Andreas (?)

did you have a filter on your camera or use photoshop to eliminate the glare from my head ??? Almost none there..   Angry

Also notice it took at least 5 frames before my receiver confirmed the bind for the mass launch !!!!!   Cheesy

IP Logged

FLC astroflyer
Private

MULLIGAN driver

Milford, N.S.
Reply #4 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 1:37pm

yep, that's a special photoshop filter you have to buy aftermarket called No Hair, No Glare.  Very popular filter with the nursing home crowd. works well after you get over the shock of the pricing.  Grin

The filter I personally use these days is called Hat On The Head which is free at the google play store.  Grin

yes, saw you there on the floor during the mass launch.  You're supposed to bind prior to the event.  suspect you didn't know that being a footaba user for so long.  Grin

You did notice I changed the color of the extra photos link on the web site main page to make it easier to find.  shoulda done that the first time round.   Grin

IP Logged

SandyM
God Member

Dartmouth
Reply #5 - Mar 24th, 2014 at 4:20pm

6 times before the mass I flew the foamy, each time binded/bunt/bundled.....this time I looked down and saw flashing light on receiver...... just had to wait till it went solid..  Tongue

Yupper, sure not used to the spectrum "technology"..guess with so many other Spectrumhakkoff turned on it was trying to find a pair of channels to use. I personally thought #'s 17,423,563 and 18,921,400 were available but Tx wasn't buying that..  Wink  Maybe I should have upgraded and used a  pair of Rx's - not sure where I'd have hung the second one but Spectrum seems big on 2.. ( determined the trims aren't digital also ).

"Bound" is more appropriate for how my system was after lunch - worst fish and chips I ever had..

IP Logged

FLC astroflyer
Private

MULLIGAN driver

Milford, N.S.
Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 10:21am

Steve Ryan just posted a video of the mass fly at kentville last weekend.  You can find it here..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWJL3yXLFzY&feature=youtu.be

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print