Send Topic Print
YEEEEE SNOW YEEEEEE (Read 2012 times)
C-GARL
Private

ASRCM Forum User

Halifax West
YEEEEE SNOW YEEEEEE
Nov 24th, 2015 at 8:21am

well, we got our first snow this morning. Traffic was slow, everyone was driving the speed limit Wink what a surprise this was Shocked
the good thing about snow is that Christmast is coming and so is summer.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

FLC astroflyer
Private

MULLIGAN driver

Milford, N.S.
Re: YEEEEE SNOW YEEEEEE
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2015 at 9:20am

Nice optimistic attitude Alain!  No snow here yet, but I doubt that will be the case for long.  I'm not a fan of winter.

Missed you at the indoor last night.  Everyone was flying FPV there last night, even me.

OLDEST AL the walking spellchecker

IP Logged

C-GARL
Private

ASRCM Forum User

Halifax West
Re: YEEEEE SNOW YEEEEEE
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2015 at 9:59am

well Al, i see you have cross to the dark side.....well i mean the fun side of FPV.
I joined the Flying club in Gatineau and made contact with some guys from other clubs in Ottawa. I found out the rent for field is jumping to $2500.00 next year, a $700.00 increase from what they had paid last year.  Angry
We have a nice big gym for indoor flying and it works differently here in the big city Wink. They have 4 to 6 groups of 2 to 5 people per groups (called lines) flying for 4 minutes. it was kind of strange when it was explained to me but i must say that it works well. Always someone flying. i waist no time on the ground. when the last guy is landing i usually take off right behind him. i got a couple of strange look too Huh Huh. so now i wait for the plans to be off the flying area before i take off Roll Eyes Sad Roll Eyes.  We fly Friday evening 8:30 to 10:30 (Average of 15 flyers)followed by coffee at Tim Hortons. the best thing is the indoor flying place is only 15km from my place.  Grin Grin Grin
happy flying everyone.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print