Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Weekend - May 18/19/20 (Read 158 times)
BrianG
Private

ASRCM Forum User

Weekend - May 18/19/20
May 18th, 2024 at 9:13am

Looks like a few people might be going to the field on Monday... any takers? Anyone planning on venturing another time?

IP Logged

Brandon K
YaBB Newbies

ASRCM Forum User

Re: Weekend - May 18/19/20
Reply #1 - May 18th, 2024 at 6:32pm

I’ll be heading out to the field Monday morning, I have a Viper 90 that needs a maiden flight! I was at the field Thursday flying my new heli, field looks perfect now! Thanks Paul and anyone else involved for the work done

IP Logged

BrianG
Private

ASRCM Forum User

Re: Weekend - May 18/19/20
Reply #2 - May 20th, 2024 at 5:29pm

It was an absolutely AWESOME day at the field today!  Missed seeing some familiar people but the winds were very light; thermals were to the moon (well... maybe not literally!) and the comradery and fun were plentiful!

Road is quite good except for the very top but certainly large loose fill at the bottom.  We also spoke with the farmer / owner and he plans to improve the road conditions today.  Even a small car can make it to the field.  Roadway on Lynch is also freshly re-graveled i (I understand in the past few days).

Awesome to meet Brandon too!  Incredible flying by him and nice to see the maiden of his new Viper.  Wow! 

Hope to see more fun on the flight line.  The field offers so much for space ...

Brian

IMG_5359_2.jpg (1822 KB | 25 )
IMG_5359_2.jpg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print